Holy Comforter Catholic Church







Home

  Catholic Resources
   
  View the Blog
   

 
Subscribe
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button to receive updates via email.

 
 
Recent Posts
 
Categories
 
 
Disclaimer
This Blog provides links to Web sites solely for the user's convenience. By providing these links, the parish of Holy Comforter assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, these Web sites, their content, or their sponsoring organizations.
 
Blog
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Prayer Intentions for October

General Intention: New Evangelization. That the New Evangelization may progress in the oldest Christian countries.

Mission Intention: World Mission Day. That the celebration of World Mission Day may result in a renewed commitment to evangelization.


Rosary Beads and Cross To Our Lady of the Rosary: O Virgin Mary, grant that the recitation of thy Rosary may be for me each day, in the midst of my manifold duties, a bond of unity in my actions, a tribute of filial piety, a sweet refreshment, an encouragement to walk joyfully along the path of duty. Grant, above all, O Virgin Mary, that the study of thy fifteen mysteries may form in my soul, little by little, a luminous atmosphere, pure, strengthening, and fragrant, which may penetrate my understanding, my will, my heart, my memory, my imagination, my whole being. So shall I acquire the habit of praying while I work, without the aid of formal prayers, by interior acts of admiration and of supplication, or by aspirations of love. I ask this of thee, O Queen of the Holy Rosary, through Saint Dominic, thy son of predilection, the renowned preacher of thy mysteries, and the faithful imitator of thy virtues. Amen.


More Prayers for October


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
 
Send any questions or comments about the web site to the .